Friday, September 12, 2008

The Breakup

Tonight hubby and I went to the Studio Movie Grill to catch Tyler Perry's latest movie, The Family That Preys. It was GREAT!!! That Tyler is awesome!! I loved Robin Givens in this movie: smart, articulate, classy, strong, faithful, etc. This is the best role I've seen her play. I usually can't stand her in the shows, but she was GREAT. I saw bits of myself in her. I loved her business savy and strength of conviction. I loved her first board meeting experience. William was such a weakling who was ill-equipped to make intellectual rounds with her. You go Abigail Dexter!!

Kathy Bates (remember her from Misery) and Alfre Woodard gave the picture timeless, class appeal. I love Kathy. Their friendship in the movie was endearing and heartfelt.

Now.....Sanaa's character was so scandalous that my husband (who's been crushing on her since Love and Basketball) said he could never see her the same way. So the breakup is official. September 12th is the day they are officially over. However,

No comments: