Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mojo M.I.A.

2 times striking out. Two foul balls each time. One foul ball was hit so hard it went to another game in progress on another field. When he finds his Mojo again he will be unstoppable. Wore a baseball necklace. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What happens to a dream deferred? Walking through Barnes and Noble Friday evening. Some good ones. Some bad ones. Aching heart. Inaction is insane.

Gustav not as bad as predicted. Thank God.

Two week summary:
  • Great students
  • Nosey co-workers
  • BATESY HAD A BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Open house. They need to get it together.
  • Moving forward on house sale.
  • Mookie's tapping into her inner fashion-ista.
  • Kickboxing on Tuesdays. Low-high-low-kick!
  • A series of distasteful one liners does not a classy lady/VP make.
  • Waby might be ready to use a pot. Dare I say an end to buying my beloved Huggies?

Next Saturday is a another chance to seize the blessing.

No comments: