Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Church's Chicken

We should not eat fried chicken at work:

Y’all I had some chicken from Church’s and greens for lunch. Oh yeah…and a pepper. It was sure good. I guess too good. I got sleepy in 5th period. Come 6th period it was over. Before I knew it I had closed my eyes while the students were reviewing for their test. Next thing I knew I was talking out loud – IN MY SLEEP!!! However, I wasn’t snoring. I started talking to the kids about Ms. Ziegler. I just remember saying something to them about the amount of time they spend with Ms. Zeigler is about the same with me and they should know……Know what I don’t know. But I woke up. They were looking at me like I am crazy. Maybe I am…..But in the words of Oprah, this is what I know for sure:

GREASY, FRIED CHICKEN AT WORK ESPECIALLY AROUND TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

SLEEP AT WORK!!!! HAHAHA. I HAVE A TEACHER THAT DOES THAT BUT SHE HAS A PILLOW LOL