Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For the Love of Ray J

Yesterday evening I had the rare chance to be home alone. I was supposed to be merely stopping by to check on the chicken in the crock pot, but got too comfortable to leave. Anyway, while flipping through the channels on TV as I was preparing to take a quick nap, I landed on VH1's For the Love of Ray J. What on earth was that foolishness? I mean I don't even watch The Bachelor because I can not understand why someone would even put themselves through this.

But For the Love of Ray J took the cake. What is wrong with these people? Why in Hades would they allow some washed up idiot to give them another name? Can you say low self esteem? How surprising was it that Ray J chose the girl who performed on the private stripper pole for him? How tacky was it that he gave them both the same gift? NOT

How disrespectful was it that Cocktail thought it was so classy to sit around drinking hard liquor with her parents? How tacky is the whole premise of the show?

How ridiculous is it that even though I was disgusted I will be watching the reunion show when it comes on next Monday???

No comments: