Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday morning thoughts

It has been two weeks since we all went to our church together. Easter Sunday always finds us at the church I grew up in with that jamming choir!! Last week was baseball tournament but Mookie went to church so she could sing. Thank God for trustworthy friends!!!!!!!

Pastor Carter is doing a marriage series. I bet its good. Can't wait to see how God is going to inspire, convict, encourage, and love me through this sermon. God is an awesome God!!

Now for other pressing questions of the day:
  • What am I going to wear?
  • I need to shave my legs
  • I need to go major grocery shopping
  • I can't wait until I go to the beauty shop this week!!!!!!!!!
  • I need to find Wade some socks for this morning
  • Will I run into one of my favorite people - SHELLEY WHITE - this morning!! Love her!!!
  • Is Mojo going to hitting practice today?
  • How many loads of laundry can I realistically do so that no one harrasses me about doing it this busy week???

And the most important question of all:

  • Am I really going to spend more time in the Word of God this week like I feel led to??

No comments: