Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm Back!

Embarrassingly, it has been over  3 years since my last post. I think it's because I am so tied to FB. It became my outlook to my vents, raves, random thoughts, embarrassing moments, and sarcastic commentary to life in general.

As Mookie and I venture into this natural hair movement, I'll also  be using this a bit more to help moms and teens who are also navigating in this natural hair fun.  Enjoy! Much to Mookie's chagrin, I'll be posting pics periodically.

So if you'd like a sometimes humorous or dysfunctional look into my views of teens, children in general, public education, marriage, parenting, reality tv, crazy, random people I see and try to avoid, my embarassing moments (I have them a lot), or my social awkardness - hey, I've been in junior high for over 10 years, what'd you expect? then I think you'll enjoy this blog.

Until next time (and hopefully it won't be so many years).....

2 comments:

Angel said...

Way to go! Just keep on writing...as I am telling myself the same thing! ;o)

brica said...

yeah, thanks for the announcement Missy! I had to find out via Facebook.go figure.
sheisty.