Thursday, January 3, 2013

This and that via east Texas

I started a girls' group at my school that I'm quite fond of.....They are the best!

The Real Girls had an officers' workshop today and it was quite productive. If nothing else, the girls had a chance to preview the spring calendar, do something nice for a fellow member, and become more comfortable with their leadership roles. Bless their little hearts.

One of the parents of the girls (a personal friend I must confess and also one of my closest members in my inner mom circle) opened her home to us to have our workshop.  Her home is lovely and so well put together.  Those real estate gurus know how to make it happen. :)  She had the little mandarin orange-infused water: .   Isn't that classy?  And look at this little cute Christmas tree draped in tulle in the powder restroom: .  Our hostesses had the most welcoming attitudes, and their home made us feel welcomed with just the right amount of "this and that" coupled with east Texas charm & Waxahachie hospitality.

East Texas....producer of that distinguishable Texas drawl, hot links, country red dirt and one of my closest confidants, Beth T.

No comments: