Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Construction Update




My sister was asking for an update on our relocation. The exact questions were "What's the latest? When will it be done? What's left? Can I get a blog?" So for you sis.....here it is:


  • The driveway will begin this week

  • The dead/ugly trees in front will be removed


  • The trash and debris that's in front of the house making it looked abandoned will be removed. I think some of the [nosy] neighbors believe the house has been abandoned because work has been taking place on the inside versus the outside lately. The dumpster is arriving today and there will be a crew coming to remove all said items.


  • The plumbing fixtures should arrive Wednesday (they've been on back order)


  • We are picking out back splash materials for the kitchen this week as well as the carpet for the bedrooms.

In other drama.........


Mojo just told me that his dad said he is only to use barrel bats in practice this evening (have I failed to mention that he is doing two-a-days?). Mookie just reported that their dad said he is going to shop for a new bat. My issue: HE JUST GOT A NEW BAT TO GO TO THE WORLD SERIES IN GRANBURY!!!!!!!!!!


I have to quote Scooby Doo: Roo-eer?









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. Thanks choppa!