Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Time

Okay so I really was just tinkering with this. Didn't mean to actually post something so soon. It is 9:15 AM and I should be doing something to get ready for church. I've already showered. Woke up my older son, he's taken his shower and I don't know the status of his twin sister. I believe she's still in bed. That's okay. I just dispatched him to wake her and tell her to get up and take a shower. The baby is still asleep which means I better get a move on if I want to wear a sundress to church (me and my daughter are supposed to wear like-colors today) because I have stubble on my legs that is sooo unattractive and I need to shave my legs. I'm sure those with more organized lives or who have the luxury of being disciplined or taking the time to keep themselves up think that's really gross, but it is what it is. If my husband is not ready by 10:30 we are leaving him. He's on my list. He is the reason we are always late!!!!!!

No comments: