Monday, July 21, 2008

The Rhythm is Gonna Getcha

Today was day 2 of my 24Dance class. I missed the Latin Spice class because the kids club was filled to capacity. I had to wait until they were allowing more kids so I could sing my 3 offspring in and head for 30 minutes of [torture] exercise. This time I did much better than last week BECAUSE I didn't kill myself doing 30 minutes of Latin Spice. And the music today was jumping. I had so much fun. As I was sweating and jiggling and going through all sorts of body issues struggles.....I spanned the room and observed my other classmates. Before you jump to judgements, I was still working it (or least trying to) while I was [being nosy] observing. This is my conclusion for today: true I may be [chubby] voluptuous and out of shape but thank GOD I have RHYTHM!!!!

No comments: